Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bit about me, Gl im Zaros.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gl im Zaros

Gl im Zaros

A bit about me, Gl im Zaros.  Empty
PostSubject: A bit about me, Gl im Zaros.    A bit about me, Gl im Zaros.  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:21 am

Hey,
My real name is Steve, I'm 17 and I'm from New jersey. Playing guitar, Runescape and basketball are my hobbies. I have a couple of friends who think Runescape is a nerd's game, but they don't know the people who play it.

Music is about half of who I am. I listen to almost all types of music. I got a huge number of favourite bands starting from Iron Maiden to Lifehouse. It's hard to choose a favourite band as many bands make new albums everyday. Just the other day I went to the music store and bought a new album from a band I've never heard about called Asking Alexandria. And now it's one of my favourite bands Lol.

I've been playing runescape ever since i was 12. The account I used before I made my recent pure was called Meran. I've been pure pking for the last 2 years. The last pure I used was called Zar0sian, who unfortunately got 40 defence (hacked). I've been on my current pure for about 8 months now and I think it's my settle down account Wink.

Back to top Go down

A bit about me, Gl im Zaros.
Page 1 of 1