Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nipsu

new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED]   new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 am

- Your RuneScape Username -ni5pu

- Your Pure combat Level Summoning 64 4 -

- Wich option are you applying - hybrid

- Picture of your stats -
new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED] Kuva1112

- Picture of your cash pile -

- Why u want to join -I need a good clan for multi pking trips

- When you are bsing twice ur kicked -Yes

- When you see something of IHC bsing make picture and send it to us -Yes

- You will be active on forums and ingame aswell - I try as much as i can =)

- XFIRE Username (this will be needed) -don't have yet

- Have you read our rules and agree with them -
[color=green]Yes, I have read Isolated Head Crushers Rules and will abide to them![color=green]

- What does "DD" Means? - Death dot

- What does "fall in" Means? - follow the leader

- Persons you know in IHC -trlbrd

- A bit about you - well uhm... i play guitar =)

- What does being in a pure clan means for you? -it's a good thing so get better loots =)

Regards,
Back to top Go down
prime

new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED]   new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Nice Job, gr8 account, for me its yes. =)
Back to top Go down
stolen clawz

PostSubject: Re: new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED]   new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 am

Yes for me...

Best Regards,

Stolen Clawz (Pk hamas)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED]   new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

new try lol =) you got me last time this time i did what you said... [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1