Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

let's lure with real loot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralph|IRepresentNY

let's lure with real loot Empty
PostSubject: let's lure with real loot   let's lure with real loot EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Everyone knows we do lure trips. But starting tomorrow it's a whole different game. We need to come up with a lure no one has ever thought of. We need to lure like beasts. With the old wildy back in just ONE day we need to prepare. I was thinking IHC lure trip on monday. We can drop like 100k cash or something that looks nice and wait for a down syndrome chinese baby to come n pick it up n fux him up in da whyldness, kai? We need 2 own the wild. Let's schedule an IHC lure trip with the old wildy. It'll be amazing. But you HAVE to share loots with an even share to everyone there. That's the problem. I'm pretty sure some kids here are gonna get like 50m loot and just keep it. We need loyal members to do the attacking and some other members that are new or aren't that trustworthy to actually get the down syndrome chinese babies. You guys with me? So I think exhaustah or panic should schedule a lure trip @ a good time for all members because with the new wildy, for the next week there won't be a second of less than 100 people in each world pking. So schedule it, then everyone reply if they're coming and if they're not, they need a REAL excuse. Not like "I'm out of cash." Etc. Its a lure trip, bring tuna with a dds. Only excuses will be if you can't get on for some reason, and only leaders will decide if it's acceptable. (Exhaustah/panic). Don't quit ash, I NEED you. Sad <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ralph

PS- This better happen it took 15 minutes to type this all up because I'm on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Panic Ur 0HP
Admin
Panic Ur 0HP

PostSubject: Re: let's lure with real loot   let's lure with real loot EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:45 am

Ralph|IRepresentNY wrote:
Everyone knows we do lure trips. But starting tomorrow it's a whole different game. We need to come up with a lure no one has ever thought of. We need to lure like beasts. With the old wildy back in just ONE day we need to prepare. I was thinking IHC lure trip on monday. We can drop like 100k cash or something that looks nice and wait for a down syndrome chinese baby to come n pick it up n fux him up in da whyldness, kai? We need 2 own the wild. Let's schedule an IHC lure trip with the old wildy. It'll be amazing. But you HAVE to share loots with an even share to everyone there. That's the problem. I'm pretty sure some kids here are gonna get like 50m loot and just keep it. We need loyal members to do the attacking and some other members that are new or aren't that trustworthy to actually get the down syndrome chinese babies. You guys with me? So I think exhaustah or panic should schedule a lure trip @ a good time for all members because with the new wildy, for the next week there won't be a second of less than 100 people in each world pking. So schedule it, then everyone reply if they're coming and if they're not, they need a REAL excuse. Not like "I'm out of cash." Etc. Its a lure trip, bring tuna with a dds. Only excuses will be if you can't get on for some reason, and only leaders will decide if it's acceptable. (Exhaustah/panic). Don't quit ash, I NEED you. Sad <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ralph

PS- This better happen it took 15 minutes to type this all up because I'm on my phone.
I took the time to read this, Ralph, and I'll try to organize the trips, and i COMPLETELY AGREE with you, we should definitively share the loots. This will be organized only for ranked people of IHC and none would know our luring techniques before they join.

Best regards,
Edward
Back to top Go down
https://ihc-clan.forumotion.net
Ralph|IRepresentNY

PostSubject: Re: let's lure with real loot   let's lure with real loot EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:14 am

Thank you Smile. But even some ranks that aren't that trustworthy, let them get the people to get lured and they will still get the loot.
Back to top Go down
squamph

squamph

PostSubject: Re: let's lure with real loot   let's lure with real loot EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm

please note that this does not mean you have to share your loots with everyone in the cc on a normal trip, that would be pointless because we aren't closed for non-ranks yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's lure with real loot   let's lure with real loot Empty

Back to top Go down

let's lure with real loot
Page 1 of 1