Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Maul3rs rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Maul3rs

Star Maul3rs rank Empty
PostSubject: Star Maul3rs rank   Star Maul3rs rank EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 pm

i dont know if i can place this app here but i want to get a better rank because im active ingame/forums and everytime i call in the cc to help me with enemies no1 comes to support me and thats a thing i cant stand, and i like to be a high rank because i can handle responsibilities and i like this cc and i hope i can improve this Smile thank you for reading

PS: if i placed this wrong im sorry
Back to top Go down
muminini

Star Maul3rs rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Maul3rs rank   Star Maul3rs rank EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 pm

LOL at you, yes i would like general rank becouse noone comes when im getting bsed Surprised
Back to top Go down
Star Maul3rs

Star Maul3rs rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Maul3rs rank   Star Maul3rs rank EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:22 pm

muminini wrote:
LOL at you, yes i would like general rank becouse noone comes when im getting bsed Surprised

Did you read that i wanted to be "general" ? No, i want a rank so they listen to me, it certainly does not have to be the highest rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Maul3rs rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Maul3rs rank   Star Maul3rs rank Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Maul3rs rank
Page 1 of 1