Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hybrld Pklng

HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED]   HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:49 am

Hello,

Your Runescape Username - HYBRlD PKlNG (With L's)

Your Pure Combat Level + Summoning - 68+6

Which option: Hybrid

Picture of your stats - 60 attack, 78 strength, 85 ranged, 82 magic, 75 hitpoints, 34 prayer, 2 def, 52 summoning.

Picture of your cash pile - 10M cash + lot of pots and gear. (total worth like 12M).

Why u want to join - I like to pk and being with friends and I always wanted to be in an official clan.

When you are bsing twice ur kicked - Lol, I think when u bsing once u needed to get kicked? (Unless its an accident).

When you see something of IHC bsing make picture and send it to us - *screenshot*

You will be active on forums and ingame aswell - In game like 1-6 hours a day and if im on our 'fastest' computer ill be on forum.

XFIRE Username (this will be needed) - HYBRlD PKlNG

Have you read our rules and agree with them - Uhh, not yet. Ill read them A.S.A.P.

What does "DD" means? - Death Dot, all people are gonna stand into eachother, so the 'enemy' can't see how many people there are.

What does "fall in" means? - Fall in means that u follow the guy that's leading.

Persons you know in IHC - Exhaustah( pig ), xGucciSwag, Stolen Clawz, lm Pro Sorry, Im Pro Sorry and some more people.

A bit about you - Im Robert, 14 years old. In may ill reach my 15th Birthday and I like to play RuneScape.

What does being in a pure clan means for you? - Sociability, trust eachother, having fun, making friends and helping clan-members.

Thanks for reading my app,

HYBRlD PKlNG
Back to top Go down
Regular

HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED]   HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am

i think it's Great bro . Nice App . =)
Back to top Go down

HYBRlD PKlNG App [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1