Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralph|IRepresentNY

The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY Empty
PostSubject: The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY   The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 pm

As everyone knows in the flower game, they say pick orange, it's gonna pop up 15%. No, only they want you to think that. After buying 1000 mithril seeds, planting them all, and recording them, I have my own statistics. In descending order, these are the colors that pop up the most, and their percentages. (NOTE: BLACK/WHITE ARE NOT ADDED IN THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE LESS THAN A 1% CHANCE TO POP UP).

Blue - 27%

Rainbow (Red blue and yellow) - 15%

Pink/Purple - 15%

Yellow - 13%

Red - 12%

Rainbow (pink purple and faded blue) - 10%

Orange - 8%

Now why would they say you get orange the most? BECAUSE YOU GET IT THE LEAST! It's a perfect lure, make every one think they should pick orange, but it doesn't show up. My opinion, stick with blue. My OTHER opinion - DON'T PLAY THIS GAME, IT'S ALL SCAMMERS. I WON 15M, I GET NOTHING, I WON 6.1M, I GET NOTHING. IT'S ALL BS, NEVER TRUST ANYONE WITH IT, EVEN FRIENDS. (UNLESS CLOSE FRIENDS).

Back to top Go down
Gl im Zaros

Gl im Zaros

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY   The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Yeah lol i lost about 3m doing flower games
Back to top Go down
Gl im Zaros

Gl im Zaros

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY   The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:25 pm

But my mate lost 30m :X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY   The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flower Game - KNOW HOW TO PLAY
Page 1 of 1