Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.

Go down 
+3
Epic Whoots
Exhaustah
beast whit1n
7 posters
AuthorMessage
beast whit1n

Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. Empty
PostSubject: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:20 pm

epic whoots / kentamine bsed me.
I'll explain story right away.
Well he was fighting at fog in pvp world , i came and he asked me to take over his enemy. I actually did and then i tbed her , while i was switching (lagg) he came and stole her from me and killed her.
when he was going to bank i tbed him for fun and sayed : ' u stole my kill ' . And he was attacking me back while i was saying get off me it was a joke . I teled everytime he attacked me and i teled back to eventually talk with him . Everytime he attacked me and sayed : yeh look my rank i own u , if u bs me ill kill u etc(i wasnt even bsing him) .

All i have left to say is that epic is acting like a tough motherfucker with a 8+ combat then me .
If he is going to attack me and wont sto p . i WILL bs him with ANY oppurtunity. even if we go to war.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/16/01/60/81/dd_bmp11.jpg
Back to top Go down
Exhaustah
Admin
Exhaustah

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Im deeply disapointed if this is true..

Ill take a talk with him as this should never have happend..

On the other side, do not tb mates i dont see the joke in that.

Will take a talk with epic and get a explanation..

Regards, Exhaustah. I H C team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihc-clan.forumoition.net
Epic Whoots

Epic Whoots

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 am

You may have tbed me without i noticed it. I saw a msb shot at me, and u were saying " You Stole My Kill ".
At that point, me and squamph killed 2-3 W.A.R members before you came. Now the one that i "stole" from you was a war member too..
I don't see anything stealing, it's tagging.. And fyi, i said Touch me and i kill you. No1 bses me.
I havn't said shit about my rank, im deeply mad cus i said.. if u apologise for bsing its okay and i wont touch u.
and then u said "No i wont apologise", then i said okay, die then. Thats your own fault right?
Look at this pic, Squamph and Frozen and Vans agree with me. Ask them for further information.

Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. 101225231250
Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. 101225231228
Back to top Go down
beast whit1n

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:17 am

Well , you do realize that i dindt hit u with a msb? I only tbed u . And if u looked good u saw a "Razz ' after the tb , means that i am not serieusly going to hurt u or something else. And why should i appologize? because you bsed me? That was weak what u did , even for a kid like you .
Back to top Go down
Exhaustah
Admin
Exhaustah

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 am

Well guys, i cant really decide if any off you have right.. And since i know both of you well i suggest a 1 vs 1 fight, and we set a line over this.

Aight? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihc-clan.forumoition.net
Nextt.

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:59 am

^no offence here but what is that going it prove/settle? i dont think anyone them want to prove to each other that they're the better person Neutral!
Back to top Go down
Darkers Ltd

Darkers Ltd

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Have a Very nice Day XD

Last edited by Darkers Ltd on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkerltd
Epic Whoots

Epic Whoots

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:03 am

Wtf Alas.. Decided to hate on me cus you can't face you Teleported from our Brid Dms.. which is rulebreaking.?
Nice life. I havn't even insulted you.. but you keep going at me.
Back to top Go down
Darkers Ltd

Darkers Ltd

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Epic Whoots wrote:
Wtf Alas.. Decided to hate on me cus you can't face you Teleported from our Brid Dms.. which is rulebreaking.?
Nice life. I havn't even insulted you.. but you keep going at me.

Have you Finished yet.. xD / I said I'm sorry Dayum.
Back to top Go down
Darkers Ltd

Darkers Ltd

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 pm

beast whit1n wrote:
epic whoots / kentamine bsed me.
I'll explain story right away.
Well he was fighting at fog in pvp world , i came and he asked me to take over his enemy. I actually did and then i tbed her , while i was switching (lagg) he came and stole her from me and killed her.
when he was going to bank i tbed him for fun and sayed : ' u stole my kill ' . And he was attacking me back while i was saying get off me it was a joke . I teled everytime he attacked me and i teled back to eventually talk with him . Everytime he attacked me and sayed : yeh look my rank i own u , if u bs me ill kill u etc(i wasnt even bsing him) .

All i have left to say is that epic is acting like a tough motherfucker with a 8+ combat then me .
If he is going to attack me and wont sto p . i WILL bs him with ANY oppurtunity. even if we go to war.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/16/01/60/81/dd_bmp11.jpg

On your Picture showing Kent Bsing you there's a RSBot File XD CallDaPolice.
Back to top Go down
avenge pl0x

avenge pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

epic whoots i like ur pic lol XD
Back to top Go down
Lawl Frozen

Lawl Frozen

PostSubject: Lawl Frozen - solution   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:26 am

Ok hopefully this thought can wrap all of this up.
i like you both im not going to lie and i think your both as bad as eachother.
im on no ones side but i strongly more agree with epic.
this si due to the fact you tbed him, i kno you classed it as a "joke" but
its not, what if we went outside fog and got chased, he could not teleport.
the only solution and/or punishment i can think off is to de-rank them 1rank
they can go back up if behaviour improves obviously.
epic should have not fought back though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.   Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic whoots/Kentamine (GEEK) bsing me.
Page 1 of 1