Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

story time:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muminini

story time:) Empty
PostSubject: story time:)   story time:) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 pm

hello i have decided to make an rs story. The adventures begin :part 1 once upon a time theres was a little man who was called muminini. Muminini had always wondered why the gouverment 'jagex' had forbidden heroes to have a name with 14 letters. Muminini wanted to be cool and have a name with 14 letters. One time when he was standing at the new machine called grand exchange(who he coudn't understand how to use yet bcuz he was an old schooler) he found a page flying around with the wind. The page looked like it had had beem ripped out from a book. On the page it stood: paragraph 5 section 45, the law about names. Names can only have 12 letters becouse e ... The last bit of the page was ripped away. Muminini dint know what e ment but he thought it might stans for edgeville so he becan to travel to edgeville. Unlucky as he was he had to go around the grand exchange becouse he was too scared to climb down the hole at the grand exchange wall.(he was afraid of dark places). -different was it on my time when there was no stupid grand exchange to go around. Muminini walks over the bridge and then he suddendly a skeleton with a with a sword and a shield heading his way. - how am i goinb to defeand myself with this stupid purple old ancient staff. To be continied. Look forward for part 2 in 1-2 days. How will his adventure continue and how will he defend himself vs the mighty skeleton? Wink
Back to top Go down
Panic Ur 0HP
Admin
Panic Ur 0HP

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm

I guess the skull would rape the little mumini and make tons of mumini baby skultons Smile
Happy end sunny sunny flower
Back to top Go down
https://ihc-clan.forumotion.net
muminini

PostSubject: :o   story time:) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Panic Ur 0HP wrote:
I guess the skull would rape the little mumini and make tons of mumini baby skultons Smile
Happy end sunny sunny flower
o i see u wanna be in the story. 2morrow i will post part 2 and u will be in it Smile also im gonna make this adventure atleast 10 parts if ppl reads it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Panic Ur 0HP
Admin
Panic Ur 0HP

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 pm

This is is going to be so intense :O (sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
muminini

PostSubject: part 2 panic the old wizard   story time:) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 am

wat am i going to do now? I dont know how to use this stupid staff. -well i guess ill give it a try. Go ancient staff. (nothing happens) goo!!! Attack! Do some magic or somethinb stupid staff !(still nothing) why isnt this working, im going to die. The skeleton gets ready to hit muminini. Suddenlty an ice spell hits the skeleton and he turn to bones. -woah who did tht? -it was me sayd an old wizard. I did the ice blitz to kill the skeleton. -cool whats ur name sayd muminini? My name is panic the old wizard. If u want i can teatch u how to use the staff sayd panic. - i dont understand whats wrong, i got the runes and the staff sayd muminini. - haha u fool, u havent started the staff yet sayd panic and cliked the on button on the staff. -oh i see thank u mighty wizard sayd muminini.-im not mighty my son im just old. Muminini sayd bye to the wizard and continued to walk. Tho when he had seen the skeleton he had got so scared tht he had accidently turnd the map. So instead of walkin west, he walked north. Suddenly a wall apeared. Wtf is this???? Said muminini, in my days it was no stupid wall. Muminini jumpes over the wall and walkt a bit north. Suddenly someone casts a entangle and a teleblok on muminini. What is goinb to happen now, and who was the one who casted the spells ?watch out for part 3, it will be our in 1-2 days. -muminini Wink
Back to top Go down
Panic Ur 0HP
Admin
Panic Ur 0HP

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:59 am

Part 3(Panic ur 0HP style)(WARNING: This isn't my story so this is in no way the official story, the rights for it belong to Mumini)
Mumini: Oh My God, i'm scared go damn, let's try the powers Master Panic taught me...
Mumini took a deep breath and used his staff to freeze the Unknown PK'er
Mumini: Taste My wrath you stranger !@*
The PK'er, unable to move didn't know the source of the wonderful power, it appears he already saw someone casting it... But someone else...
Mumini: Who the hell sent you?
Mumini: Talk you Slave!
PK'er: I am a druid. My master sent me to kill you.
Mumini: Who is your master?
PK'er: I don't think I can...
Mumini took his dagger out and and putted it right in front of the druids throat...
PK'er: Please don't kill me, I have kids!
Mumini: Lies, Druids can't be married and can't have kids, talk or I'll burn your throat with my new magics, to make your death more horrible.
PK'er: Nooooo! Never, Never I wont Speak!@#
The fire started to burn the skin of the poor PK'er, the blood wasn't red, but black.
Mumini: Black blood, I should've knew. The HellKeeper is back.
PK'er: Hahahhaah! You fool! He is not back, but his son is... A hundred years of darkness will arrive shortly. Muahahhaha.
The PK'er said his last words...
PK'er: Powerfull Apocalypse Never In Crusher
Mumini: What does that mean, it isn't even making a phrase...

to be continued...

If you want to use it as the official episode three, be free to use it Smile
Back to top Go down
muminini

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 am

sorry panic i would use ur episode but i already thought of episode 3 :/ if u want a clue about who the pker is: his name starts with s and hes a famous pker xD edit: good story tho panic :p tho i might use the druid part Very Happy

Last edited by muminini on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : peeerrryyyy)
Back to top Go down
Panic Ur 0HP
Admin
Panic Ur 0HP

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:13 am

muminini wrote:
sorry panic i would use ur episode but i already thought of episode 3 :/ if u want a clue about who the pker is: his name starts with s and hes a famous pker xD edit: good story tho panic :p tho i might use the druid part Very Happy
Sparc Mac? Oh and ill make another topic for my parts then...
Back to top Go down
muminini

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:16 am

hey dont spoil who he is Razz u could always post em here if u want , story time ftw edit: graaaatttttzzzzooozz on 100posts panic
Back to top Go down
Panic Ur 0HP
Admin
Panic Ur 0HP

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:22 am

muminini wrote:
hey dont spoil who he is Razz u could always post em here if u want , story time ftw edit: graaaatttttzzzzooozz on 100posts panic
Ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Epic Whoots

Epic Whoots

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Lolollololo at ALL of this!! really made my day! Happy face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panic Ur 0HP
Admin
Panic Ur 0HP

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 am

Chapter Four: Deathly Silence (Made By Panic Ur 0HP)

Blood was the only thing left on Mumini's hands, and some regret...
The last words of the druids were mysteries for Mumini.
He was keeping walking north to unknown lands, often called the Death Lands or the Wilderness.
He when trough castles, dragons but he never saw again living man till one day:

Mysterious voice: Welcome to the most dangerous part of your travel, you know will remain alone, well, this is what you will think.
Death souls and living deaths will follow you and will try to stop you.
Mumini: Who the fuck are you, if you're near me give me some food, I'm fucking hungry. I don't want to fucking die, I don't care about your damn stories talking about shit, if you don't give me something I'll probably die.
Mysterious voice: You should remain alive till the end of your path, if you perish before then, something far worse than dead will await you.
No sound, no more voice, only a silence. A deathly silence, too quiet. The only sound we could hear was the respiration of Mumini and the lava bubbling.
Suddenly, the silence was interrupted by a whining baby, Mumini couldn't guess where it came from. Gradually as time has passed, Mumini does not move and the noise grew heavier. The pain in Mumini's grew heavier and his insanity was getting worse and worse and worse and worse...

To be continued...

Smiley face Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story time:)   story time:) Empty

Back to top Go down

story time:)
Page 1 of 1