Isolated Head Crushers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IHC, a Pure clan created on 20 december 2010.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What really happend to Nextt.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nextt.

What really happend to Nextt..... Empty
PostSubject: What really happend to Nextt.....   What really happend to Nextt..... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Well basilcy im sick of people asking me what happend everytime i turn private on, so please tell anyone who knows me what happend;

Well basicly my brother and i used to play runescape together and he wanted to come back when i told him pk/stake/trade was back (he was a very sucsessfull mercher, merched over 200M in a week).
I have alwasy wanted to become a turmoil pure, and was saving ym cash, and my brother told me, i will get you 99 thiving for 20m, ill earn themmoney all i want is 20m from it, i thought yeah thats ok i guess, so basilcy yesterday he came to me and said oh i got you 99 thivng and i log in and im reset, all lvevel 10s.. 30M of my cash gone, i have no idea where that went but im blaming him.
Im totaly over whats happend, im really sorry if i snapped at anyone yesterday i was really anoyed, i have forgiven my brother, cuz as always we forgive each otehr in 12hours, always have Neutral! but he was in an accident to day and is in hospital so i probably will be a little depressed for a few days.
Just wanted to make this whole thing clear to people, im currently making a turmoil pure and im taking doantions if anyone wants to help me get my cash back, i will pay you back when ever i can :\. My mates are helping me get 99 dung as im a lvl 10 so i can leaech dungeeons, so ill be doing that for a while.

So yes i will be active in ihc, jsut not pking, i have asked for a demoteion, panic and exhausta seem to not want to demote me, so im happy to keep ym rank, its really anyones choice right now.
Back to top Go down
beast whit1n

PostSubject: Re: What really happend to Nextt.....   What really happend to Nextt..... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:47 pm

iSign wrote:
Well basilcy im sick of people asking me what happend everytime i turn private on, so please tell anyone who knows me what happend;

Well basicly my brother and i used to play runescape together and he wanted to come back when i told him pk/stake/trade was back (he was a very sucsessfull mercher, merched over 200M in a week).
I have alwasy wanted to become a turmoil pure, and was saving ym cash, and my brother told me, i will get you 99 thiving for 20m, ill earn themmoney all i want is 20m from it, i thought yeah thats ok i guess, so basilcy yesterday he came to me and said oh i got you 99 thivng and i log in and im reset, all lvevel 10s.. 30M of my cash gone, i have no idea where that went but im blaming him.
Im totaly over whats happend, im really sorry if i snapped at anyone yesterday i was really anoyed, i have forgiven my brother, cuz as always we forgive each otehr in 12hours, always have Neutral! but he was in an accident to day and is in hospital so i probably will be a little depressed for a few days.
Just wanted to make this whole thing clear to people, im currently making a turmoil pure and im taking doantions if anyone wants to help me get my cash back, i will pay you back when ever i can :\. My mates are helping me get 99 dung as im a lvl 10 so i can leaech dungeeons, so ill be doing that for a while.

So yes i will be active in ihc, jsut not pking, i have asked for a demoteion, panic and exhausta seem to not want to demote me, so im happy to keep ym rank, its really anyones choice right now.

gf ur life if u want 99 dung xd.
took me month for 71 ffs
Back to top Go down
Nextt.

PostSubject: Re: What really happend to Nextt.....   What really happend to Nextt..... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 pm

haha ny mates shwoing me hwo to get it fast (2 week for 80), atm bossing it to 69
Back to top Go down
IanClawedYa

PostSubject: Re: What really happend to Nextt.....   What really happend to Nextt..... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:34 am

Okay im sorry to hear that about the reset and ur bro..
GL with ur account and getting your maxed out stats.
Its gonna be really hard but u will get it =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What really happend to Nextt.....   What really happend to Nextt..... Empty

Back to top Go down

What really happend to Nextt.....
Page 1 of 1